Trip Status

Because our load is over 15 feet, it requires a double-check of the route by a second person at CalTrans. 

We are waiting for our final approval.  If we receive the permit by 3PM, we will leave today.  If not, we’ll wait until first thing tomorrow morning.

Advertisements